Thursday 5 April 2012

Abby Arts

Hidey hoo my friends, just to let you guys know I haven't dropped off the planet lol, I will have some items for you shortly, been having a break from all things digital since Christmas and recharging my batteries and mojo lol, I would however like to ask you guys a big favour and take a look at some drawings for me. My daughter Abby has taken up pastel art and of course I think they are brilliant, if you have a spare 5 mins to go comment on her pics I'm sure it will encourage her and as you know it can mean the world just a little encouragement can go a long way.

Here is a picture she has done of a lily from a picture I took of our garden last year, she gets inspiration from posters and wallpapers, link to her blog Abby Arts is at the bottom of this post, a big thank you and take care.





.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have just downloaded some of your fab kits. They look amazing, thank you so much for sharing. I'm a new DT scrapper and will enjoy using these. Thanks again, you are very talented. Regards Mo

kathleen said...

Sorry this is a bit overdue but i would like to say thanks for the 2 lovely kits i downloaded.
Kathleen x

WendyP said...

If you go to my blog (http://wendypscrapdesigns.blogspot.co.uk/) you'll see that I have just given you an award.

Wendy

Anonymous said...

That is really fascinatіng, Υou're a very skilled blogger. I've јoіned your rss feed and sit uρ foг іn search of mоre of your great post.

Additiοnаlly, Ι haνe sharеd
уour sіte in mу social networks
Also visit my webpage Conqueror Paper

Angelasgf said...

Hi Lindalou,

THANK YOU so much for you AMAZING, WONDERFUL freebies. I have been downloading like mad and LOVE them all!

I really like making my own desktop backgrounds for my computer with my own photos and making cards for friends for birthdays etc, or just because. Your kits are absolutely stunning and I bow deeply for your generosity! Thanks so much! :)

Jacqueline (the Netherlands)

Anonymous said...

buy [URL=http://www.cheap--louisvuitton.com/]cheap louis vuitton shoes for men[/URL] and get big save PLkEpBwj [URL]http://www.cheap--louisvuitton.com/[/URL]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...